Mar 04 2020, 21:46
Delhi Technological University Announces Admission for PhD, MTech, MSc, BTech FY 2020-21
Delhi Technological University (DTU), a premier public university in New Delhi, has announced Admission for Academic Year 2020-21. For FY2020-21, DTU offers the following programmes: PhD, MTech, MBA, MDes, MSc, BBA, BTech, BA (Economics), BDes, and more.
Key Dates for Commencement of Application Process:
PhD Programmes – 08 May 2020
M.Tech ( Full Time and Part Time) – 08 May 2020
MBA- BA (Business Analytics ) – Already opened from 26 February 2020
MBA (Common Admission for DTU,
NSUT, IGDTUW) – Last Week of February 2020.
MBA (E), MBA-IEV and MBA-FBE- April 2020
M.Des- 08 April 2020
M.Sc -22 May 2020
B.Tech (Common Admission DTU,
NSUT, IGDTUW) – May 2020
B.Tech under Continuing Education – May 2020
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)- 12 May 2020
Bachelor Business Administration (BBA) – May 2020
BA (Hons) Economics – May 2020
BDes – 08 June 2020.
- M.Tech Full Time and Part Time Programmes are offered in 21 streams.
- Admission to Full Time M. Tech programmes is made on the basis of GATE 2020 score while the university conducts Admission Test for Part Time Programmes.
List of Departments where vacant PhD seats available:
- Applied Chemistry & Poly Tech
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Delhi School of Engineering
- Humanities (English & Economics)
- Information Technology
- USME (University School of Management &Entrepreneurship)
For latest update, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, candidates should visit the official website of DTU.